Tackling Fractions - Parents
The Tackling Fractions approach separates the task into 4 component parts to make the learning fun and exciting.
The cards come with extensive teaching notes to help you to support your child as they develop fluency and make connections. Playing regularly will help students understand the many complex concepts associated with this large topic in maths and also to make the vitally important connections between fractions, decimals and percentages.
The approach helps students to develop confidence when dealing with:
- Equivalent Fractions
- Calculating fractions of amounts
- Mixed Numbers and Improper Fractions
Playing the Tackling Fractions card game is a fun and exciting way for you to get involved and support your child’s learning - no need to worry, the answer is on every card!
STUDENT SET £12.95 (FREE P&P)
The fun card game to master understanding of fractions
- Play anytime, anywhere!
- Engaging, exciting and effective
- Clear and extensive teaching notes for parents and students
- Helps students with: Equivalent Fractions/Simplification/Calculating fractions of amounts/Mixed Numbers and Improper Fractions